Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Summer Break

My blogging time has been limited so far this year, and I've finally come to the realization that realistically speaking it is going to be awhile before I can regularly post. On Monday I made an across town move--what a lot of work! There are still many boxes to unpack with many of them filled with my Civil War library. Additionally, I have some touch-up work to do on my manuscript, A Constant School of Excitement: Albert C. Ellithorpe and the Civil War on the Frontier. My time will be occupied by some other activities over the next few weeks too. So...all that to convey that I'm taking a break from the blog for a few weeks. I'll continue to monitor it and post comments. This makes Post #399 so I invite you to look back at older postings while I'm on the break.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your summer, Dr. Johansson - and do keep us updated on that manuscript!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to some relaxation later this summer! I'll definitely provide updates on the manuscript.

    ReplyDelete